Appeal of an Industrial Accidents Division
Workers' Compensation Non-Compliance Penalty
After a request for hearing is filed with the Industrial Accidents Division, it is forwarded to the Adjudication Division to begin the hearing process. A hearing is scheduled no sooner than 120 days after the request is received.
The only Commission form required to be used in the hearing process is the subpoena form.
An individual who is a party to a case may represent him/herself. A corporation who is a party to a case must be represented by legal counsel who is duly admitted and licensed to practice law in Utah. Anyone representing a party to a case must also be duly admitted and licensed to practice law in the state of Utah.
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Utah Administrative Procedures Act (Utah Code § 63G-4-101 et seq.)
- Workers’ Compensation Noncompliance Penalty Information
- Adjudication Home
- Discrimination Appeal Hearings
- Workers' Compensation Appeals Hearings
- Workers' Compensation Settlement Agreements
- Utah OSHA Notice of Contest Hearings
- Designated Agents
- Form Search
- Laws and Rules
- Contact Division